Monday, July 26, 2004

highlight of my day. oh brother!

i step through the door, fully expecting a boring afternoon all by myself at home. planning to have instant noodles (aka MEE MAGGI PERISA KARI CAMPUR TELUR) coz i feel lazy to cook. not that i can cook very well. heh. worried i might burn the whole house down. ahakz.. kidding lahh.. i dont cook that bad.

so well.. there i was, just home from school.. after leaving my bag in my room, i checked the msgs on my phone. SUDDENLY.. the phone rang..

[hmm? who would call at this time of the day? it's not like there's anyone else at home.. besides, it's just after school]

me: hello?

unknown male voice: hey.. {pause}

me: erm, hello?

unknown male voice: hey.. joanne hah?

[who the heck is this? sounds so unfamiliar.. heyy.. maybe some hot guy leh.. WHY and WHO would be calling at a time like this?]

*hopes all raised*

me: yeahh joanne here.. {pause}

[do i KNOW this guy??]

unknown male voice: *snickers* you dunno who i am hah??

me: erm.. no.. who are you??

[starting to get kinda excited..]

unknown male voice: oi bugger! your BROTHER lah here! at a public phone in times square.. nothing to do so kacau you loh..

me: WHAT?! IVAN?? doesnt sound like you..

the gila bugger: heheheheheh.. well i have to go now. no money liao.. bye! {hangs up}

oh brother.. why are they all like that?? ahaha.. well yeah.. so that was the highlight of my day. cant believe i couldnt even recognize my own BROTHER'S voice! heh.. miss him la.. that gila guy's enjoying himself ALL the way in kl SHOPPING with some of the kch players.. and he just HAD to call to tell me about it. haihz.. i so wish i was there right now..

well.. gonna have to make my lunch now. laterz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home