Friday, July 23, 2004

it's da weekend!

it's da weekend ppl! time to parTAY~! heh.. that's if i dun think about spm lah.. ahakz.. we-ell.. just got home from school and i just felt the TEMPTATION to come online.. agHHH! this is soooo not good.. i've the comp to myself for the whole weekend! HOW am i gonna be able to concentrate studying? ahaha.. ooh.. this is gonna be hard.. 

well my dad just went up to the estate to work.. might even be having the whole house to myself till tomorrow! i wonder if it's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing.. heh.. anyone interested for a partay call me up yah? food and drinks at own expense.. =p 

muahaha.. dunno why i'm in such a crazy mood at the moment.. feel like doing sth to my layout again.. but i dunno what. any ideas? ehehe.. well anyone who's bored this weekend, TEXT me or CALL me yah? coz i'm definitely gonna be very free.. ahaha.. oohh man.. that line makes me sound so desperate.. ahaha.. but ohwellz.. it's gonna be a long weekend anyway.. 

well i wanna go do some stuffs first.. might update again later on.. till then! *peace*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home