Saturday, July 24, 2004

laziness kicking in.

woke up at 7.30 this morning. amazingly, i didnt sleep in. what's NOT amazing is that i'm supposed to be doing my homeworl but somehow i ended up HERE. hrm.

just got a msg from my mom. ivan got a BYE for his first round but he's playing faez in the second round. sure hope he wins this one.. he lost to faez the last time they played. well, i THINK it's the same faez anyway.. not too sure about his full name heh. ahhh~ i really hope that siao kia can make it this time. that crazy bugger. yeh.. amazingly, annoying and mean as he can get, he's still the best bro anyone could ever have! *hugz*



doing his thing at the courts..

heh well anywayz.. was going thru some old pics in my camera this morning.. guess what i found? ehehe.. a pic of me and my lil cuzzie from singapore.. she's 7 this year and VERY cute.. heh. actually i kinda looked like that when i was younger.. =p *hint* she's cute + i used to look like that when i was her age = ?? you do the maths.. ahaha.. well that's what all my relatives say larh. we have this really foochow look. lolz.. except that now i look more like some african indian coz i'm so dark.. heh.



brenda & me~!



she always reminds me of that IKUKO girl in DARK WATER.. ahaha.. i think it's the hair.. anyone seen the movie? give me your comments.. ehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home