Tuesday, October 19, 2004

thank you.

thank you.
for all that you said, all that you did
a few words - sentences barely meaning anything
but to me,
they are everything.

lightly scribbled
barely noticeable
words that set me free.

for months i wondered
why?
where did i go wrong?
what was my mistake?

confusing the mind
clouding my thoughts
blinding the eye
breaking my heart
i cannot begin to describe
all that i had to go through..

but now,
i want to tell you
from the bottom of my heart
thank you
thank you very much.

all this while
i didnt know..
whether i made a mistake
a mistake in all that i did before
a mistake in all that it turned out to be
a mistake right from the beginning..

i was so confused
i didnt know what to believe.

now i know..
it most definitely was not a mistake
in fact,
it was probably one of the best things i did
only you would understand
how much it meant to me..

for that,
i'd like to thank you once again.
thank you
for all that you said, all that you did
memories will never fade
forever to be kept
to be cherished
to be thought of when the going gets tough.

finally free from my past
i think i am able to move on
move on to a better future
with many experiences far ahead..

but i want you to know too
that i will never forget
that i will forever cherish
that i will always keep inside of me
this special friendship that we share.

like someone once told me
someone who i used to think was everything to me;
i cannot remember his exact words,
but it sounded like this..
he told me that -
if you love a person, put them in a circle
dont put them in a heart because hearts break..
a circle doesnt break it goes on and on
forever and always..


which is why,
i want to tell you
you're in my circle too
and i'm never letting you leave
no matter what happens..

you played a very important role in my life
and i'll never forget that.

so i want to thank you again
for all that you said, all that you did
thank you for finally letting me know
what it actually meant to you
because in doing so
you have set me free..

a great friend i have never regretted knowing;
more like a sibling to me
you are and always will be..
my special friend.

though there always will be a pointing..
i'm glad that you finally
found what you've been searching for.

i pray that you'll be happy always
keep that smile on your face
like you always tell me to do..

all these half-sentences
barely understandable
yet
these are words from the heart
my thanks for you
will never be enough
for all that you are and
always will be
to me..

thank you.

- eleven -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home