Tuesday, December 14, 2004

i miss home.

i miss my bed..

i miss my computer..

i miss my home phone..

i miss homecooked meals..

i miss my cd player..

most of all, i miss everyone back home!!

ohh.. and i miss my BLUE MAS PILLOW which i left at home. that is the SOLE thing i cannot live without. i've been going CRAZY these few weeks since i left it.. *sobz*

ahaha..

okay i'm done.. that was just a short bout of homesickness.. i'm fine now.. =)

well today's been pretty good, except for the fact that zhi yuan had to leave for KL earlier than us and my bro lost in his doubles in the semifinals. went to padang besar which is around the thai border.. tax-free beb! but didnt go shopping at the tax-free area la.. went around the place where you can get a rolex for RM28. ahaha.. nothing much la.. the place still seems the same as it was when we went there during mssm earlier this year..

after that we went to gua kelam. pretty nice cave with good views.. inside the cave is all water underneath so there's a bridge for everyone to walk on.. all the water in the cave seems to lead to some waterfall. pretty cool.. it would've been much more fun for me if i wasnt afraid of heights. the bridge was so high over the water that i got so freaked out the whole way. plus the fact that my bro kept on bugging me about my fear of heights.. ahaha.. but i really love the limestone in the cave.. makes the walls of the cave look as tho it's covered with diamonds.. nice. =)

oh well.. gotta run now. having mee juta later on. it's a pretty famous dish in kangar. had it the last time we were here. DAMN GOOD noodles with chicken. ALMOST can beat the chicken noodles in miri's central market.. ehehe..

my darling bugger bro's bday is tomorrow! ahaha he's FINALLY turning 14.. i love him so much <3

later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home