Wednesday, January 26, 2005

7187.

my lucky number for today.

why?

it's the first official car i drove! as in made it move, changed gears and all that shyt.. ;) not counting my dad's car the other day lar coz all i did with that one was just to start and stop it in let's say, 10-20km per hour? heh.

ahahaaaaa yeahhh i'm soooo happy i finally went for my first driving lesson.. i didnt really know what to expect at first, but i guess a few rounds around the road outside the driving institute seems pretty fair for a first lesson. but to tell the truth, it was pretty simple.. of course, i barely knew how to drive and concentrate on so many things at once, so i guess that's good for me to keep from knocking anyone down on my first lesson! ahaha.. there werent many cars and people there so yeah.. with the exception of the few lorries once in a while.. =)

i really hope i can finish the whole driving course soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home