Thursday, January 06, 2005

excitement?

visited ms yii this afternoon at L&P Consultants.. actually wanted to find out who my housemates are, but it turned out that the actual list isnt out yet. i'll only find out about mid-january or beginning of february. =( but ohwells. at least i know my room at vista prima is confirmed already.. ehehe..

i borrowed a few limkokwing magazines while i was at L&P.. i'm actually starting to feel pretty excited now. ahaha.. for the past few weeks, i dont know lah.. i just had this feeling like, 'okay.. i'm going off next month.. go off lorrr..' there just wasnt much FEEL to it. heh..

only TODAY did i really start having the omigod-i'm-starting-uni-soon-i'm-so-excited-but-i-havent-prepared-no-shyt kinda feeling. ahaha.. the magazines i borrowed really got me into the mood. i'm so excited now i cant wait.. all the different people there.. the different lifestyle..

it's definitely something i'm not used to.

but i'm sure it'll be pretty fun seeing how i'm gonna cope when i finally get there.. all this while i've been the dependent girl.. now i really want to find out how i'll adapt to the different lifestyle and how i'll finally be more independent. *wink* yes i admit, i'm a seriously dependent kid. lolz.. what to do.. my parents manja me too much.. and i have friends who've always been there for me and to support me through everything.. ehehe.. =)

now that i'll be going off alone.. with none of my closest friends with me.. no mommie and daddy to take care of me.. ahaha..

this will be one hell of an experience.

but i'm definitely looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home