Friday, January 07, 2005

hair.

all my life, since the day i was born, my hair has always been cut by my mother. well, with the exception of when i lived in sarikei for a few years - then it was my GRANDMA who was my hairdresser. i had china doll hair for YEARS after that.. ahaha..

today, (mark this historical day.. lolz) i finally did my hair outside. not that i didnt like my mom managing my hair.. i love it actually.. it's just that, well, for a CHANGE.. i should just try out hair salons. ahaha..

all i wanted to get at first was just a simple haircut, layered more so that i look a bit different. i ended up with REBONDED HAIR.


ahhh.. straight.. soooo straight..

ahaha.. well, apparently the hairstyle i wanted (the simple layered one) wouldnt be much of a difference compared to my previous hairstyle. it would only look obvious if my hair was straighter. so there. i decided to rebond my hair =) heck, i might as well just go for a complete change rite? since i wanna get a different hairstyle so much.. heh.. plus i think my hair's ok, but it's really frizzy at times.. ahaha. so there. i ended up FOUR hours rebonding my hair on my first out-of-home hair experience. lolz..

i LOVE my hair so much now. it's so FRIZZ-less! ehehe.. and to think i used to be so against straightened hair coz i think it looks very dead.. ahaha. oh well. all for the good of CHANGE =)

ahaha..

"frizz, be gone!"


ahaha sooo happy le.. *wink*

=)

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rebonded your hair?? I am so so jealous!! where did you do it? Was it expensive? hehe, I wanna get mine done when I go back this June..-JoYcE_~

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger joey said...

ahaha yeahhh i rebonded my hair.. argH.. rm250 flew away just like that.. heh. but pretty worth it laa.. ehehe..

 
At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so nice in the pics! hehe, Ilove your hair..:) -JoYcE_~

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger joey said...

ahaha thankiu thankiu!! =) but now i'm so worried abt it.. i tied it up less than a day after i did it coz i had to play tennis.. NOW i'm regretting.. heh. oo wells.. at least no more frizzy lah. ahaha.. so how you doing girl?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home