Sunday, January 02, 2005

how's my day been?

like that lorr..

=)

i think the rest of my days for the coming month are just going to be 'like that lorr'.. ahaha.. just spend all day at home - watching tv, sleep, go online.. agH i'm such a pig. then there's tennis in the afternoon.. ehehe..

but i guess i'll just have to find ways to keep myself busy. i'll be leaving next month (whoaaa that makes it sound so close now.. 'NEXT MONTH'. ahaha..) so i really have GOT to start packing. there's so many things to bring i worry i'll forget anything. then it'll be such a hassle to buy it in kl since i dont even know the area around my apartment yet. i havent even SEEN it. will definitely need lotsa time to get used to it and i dont wanna go running around looking for a 7-11 in the middle of the night realizing i've forgotten to bring toothpaste or something. ahaha.. but luckily my mom'll be there for the first few days to help me get used to the place and help me with buying stuff that are easier to get there than here. thank you mommie~! =) but i still have to get ready with packing anyway.. ehehe.

ohh and if that's not enough to keep me busy.. chinese new year's coming up soon too.. so i guess i'll be busy with cleaning the house and all.. heh. get in tha CNY mOoD.. =)

i cant wait. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home