Tuesday, January 25, 2005

jonathan.

i cant believe i forgot to mention that i am officially an AUNT! *proud* ahaha yeapz.. finally. lolz.. my cousin gave birth on saturday, 22nd january 2005 to a damn cute lil baby boy.. i'm gonna spoil him to bits! ehehe..

my mom and i were asked to help think of nice names.. from all the names we thought of, jonathan seems to fit him best. even his mom thinks so! ehehe.. i just love that name.. well aside from the fact that most of the jonathans i know of are pretty good looking, i'm sure my baby nephew jonathan will be better looking and much cooler.. (p/s - as for the bugger who didnt agree with me that day, jonathan IS a cool name *pokes tongue* nyeH~! ahaha..)

visited him this morning for the first time since he settled down at home.. he looks so sweeeeeeet.. eyes all closed and everything.. too bad i didnt have my camera with me then or else this post'd be filled with pictures of baby jonathan from every angle! ahaha.. he's gonna be a real sweet dude..

oh and my driving lesson got cancelled today.. agH. gonna be replaced tomorrow tho so i hope all's well and it wont get cancelled AGAIN. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home