Friday, January 28, 2005

lutong town!

wheeEEee~!

i drove around lutong town today.. TWICE. *smug* ahaha.. sure beats going round and round in circles near the institute.. i cant wait to do it again! next lesson on monday morning.. heh. today's lesson seems pretty okay.. better than the first, in fact. =) i guess i'm more used to the gear and stuff now. but i still seem to have this bad habit of releasing the clutch too soon! agHH.. and stepping on the accelerator too fast. i wonder if it has anything to do with me being impatient? O_o ahaha.. oh wells. i'm sure i'll get the hang of it soon enough.. ahhh i'm currently so in love with driving! lolz. i wonder how long this infatuation will last after i get my license.. ;)

but one thing's for sure.. for now, i think manual cars are more interesting than auto cars. it may be tiring and everything, but definitely interesting. ahaha..

went to see jonathan again today after my lesson.. he's so CUTE!! once again, i forgot my camera. agH. maybe i should just convince my parents to get me a camera phone.. ahaha.. had 'kacang ma' too.. ahhHHHH.. damn good stuff. i really dunno why some ppl cant stand it. i think it tastes damn good. it has this sYoK kick in it.. but well that depends on who cooks it laaa.. love my mommie's 'kacang ma'. gonna miss her cooking in kl!

stayed out all day.. after that when my bro had training i played some tennis with ai hwee for a while. shyt i feel so OLD. really have to train my stamina back.. agHH.. or else i'm seriously gonna be a pig for the rest of my life! :(

haihz i'm so tired now i guess that's all..

gnitez~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home