Tuesday, June 21, 2005

aht-choo!

been sick. sinus attacks ever since saturday night. lousy change of environment. wish i was more obedient in taking my sprays and Clarityne. now my eyes feel all so watery as tho i've been crying nonstop, and i can barely go an hour without at least a sneezing fit, and in general? i feel like shit. feel like digging my eyes out. the top of my head feels so.. agH. annoying. trying to take my Clarityne routinely but it only makes me feel weak and tired. shyt.

okay, now that i've managed to bore everyone out with the gruesome details, at least i feel SLIGHTLY, if not much better.

been bumming for days. really gotta get a move and start playing more tennis. at least get my strokes better before i get back to kl so i can kick roy's ass instead of the other way around. which sucks. that guy's no gentleman.. ahahaa =p

hung out with chiamie yesterday! after so long of not seeing her. lalalaaa.. we tried jamming (a bit) with my guitar and her piano which actually sounded pretty okay. cant wait again. need to play my guitar more tho. practice! then can improve =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home