Thursday, June 30, 2005

ryousuke takahashi.

otherwise known as edison chen. ehehe. finally watched initialD yesterday! with char (whom i havent seen in aGes!), chiamie, rosanne and siok ngi. =)

real good movie. joanne yong recommends you watching it. *big grin. real good effects + real good driving + real goodlooking guys? ahh.. what more reason do you need? lol. that's reason enough for joanne here. ehehe.

good movie. or have i mentioned this before already? ahaha.. though i wasnt too interested in initialD when i saw snippets of the anime which seemed pretty boring at first, i gotta agree this is a worth watch. i'm on initialD roll right now! heh. or more like, an edisonchen roll. *swoon. edisonchen aka ryousuke takahashi in the movie who looks so cool and.. *sighz. words fail me. i can just watch and rewatch initialD over and over again. =) and to think, he was in KL when i'm ALL THE WAY back here in miri! haih. not gonna comment on that. heh.

ahwells. on another note, my lecturer called while i was HALFWAY WATCHING THE MOVIE yesterday. during the final kin tio racing part somemore. agH. he freaked me out at first coz i thought there was something wrong with my assignments. nearly gave me a heart attack when i heard his voice. only THEN did i realise he was just calling to tell me my marks. cheH. satisfactory marks la but not too good i guess. not that i could've hoped for more. i know i didnt do too well on my final exams. shyt. which reminds me i really have to stop procrastinating from now on and that i should NOT study last minute. aii..

with every happy thought comes an unhappy thought. life just has a way of keeping things in balance. but in that case i should have more things coming my way then, shouldnt i? since i've had so much shyt happening before. ahaha.. but guess that's just not happening. not now anyway. i hope. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home