Thursday, July 21, 2005

as the days go by.

i've only JUST realized how little time i have left back home and wondering, too, if i've really spent my time as i said i would. i dont know. i just feel as if time flew by so quickly. i feel as though i've only just stepped off that lousy airasia flight not more than a week ago. where did the time go?

i havent even packed. yeah, sure, i've been telling myself for WEEKS already that i'm gonna be going back soon. i guess i just didnt realize the magnitude of it back then. i'm missing home already just thinking about it even though i'm still sitting here in front of my computer with my bro on the phone outside and my mom hogging my laptop while talking to my dad over the phone. i cant wait to get back to puchong, yet, i cant bear to leave home.

but we can never have everything, can we? and that's something i ought to know very well. the time's finally up for me to leave. i'm going to miss home so much. my family, especially.

aghhHHH i'd better get on to packing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home