Monday, July 11, 2005

the big red Ps.

i finally got them on my car. well, technically, it's more like my MOM'S car but well. i drive it too.

ahahaa.. feels so good to say that. 'i drive it too'. lol. FINALLY.

got my license saturday night, but only had the chance to hit the road sunday. i realise my parking sucks. but then again, that's probably coz it was my dad's HUGE prado which uses a stick. heh. well i know i'm supposed to be used to manual anyway but IT'S A BIG CAR! ahaha.. okay. never mind. we can forget about my parking skills for now.

todayy? has been a lazy day. woke up with all the intention to start cleaning my room and i'm only halfway thru. i've got SO much junk to throw out and i dont even know where to start! so much things i cant bear to throw. i just realized one thing. the main reason why i'm so slow at cleaning my room is always coz every time i stumble upon something i havent seen in a while, i tend to take my time looking thru it and reminisce. well not that it's a bad thing; it IS good to remember good times once in a while. but then? it takes up so much time. i wonder how long i'm gonna take to finish it up. haihh..

on another note, i have officially two more weeks here in miri before i'm gonna be back in kl. back to everything i'm missing while i'm home in miri but also back to missing miri. now aint that contradictory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home