Monday, July 25, 2005

leaving on a jetplane.

all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go
i'm standing here outside your door
i'd hate to wake you up to say goodbye
but the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
the taxi's waitin, he's blowin his horn
already i'm so lonesome i could die.

so kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go.

coz i'm leaving on a jetplane
dont know when i'll be back again..

song unfinished coz i forgot the rest of the chorus but aiyaH. like the song anyway. ehehe.

my plane's gonna be flying in about 6 and a half hours' time. i'm missing home already. i say that in almost every post, dont i? heh. but it's TRUE. well i'm so sleepy right now but my cds arent done burning. cds i gotta bring to kl with me. haiyaaaaaa wish i did this earlier.. =(

cant wait to get back to puchong. gonna have to start moving my stuff from my old place to the new one aka deb's room and jess' old room.

hope i'll have a safe flight back~!

peace with everyone. =)

see you when i get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home