Sunday, July 03, 2005

whew.

what a weekend.

first of all.. i passed my TRIAL DRIVING TEST! ahaha.. no biggie, i know. but well. big enough for me. didnt think i'd pass since i dont have a manual car to practice with =) teehee. although i DID mati engine a few times especially when going out junctions (i blame this on mr kok for giving me a different car to drive that day!), but i guess it was just due to nerves lah. first time handling alone. lol. kinda proud of myself lah. didnt bang into anything *touch wood. ehehee.. like what my crazy brother said i'd do. heh. sooooo.. real exam's on tuesday! hopefully i'll be getting my license soon. was driving my mom's auto waja on friday and my dad's manual prado yesterday. damn fun. i'm beginning to love big manual cars. feel so powerful. ahahaaa but well. that's for tuesday to decide if i really can start driving soon or not liao lah. i'm trying not to be too hopeful. YET. who knows what might happen? ahaha..

on another note, been playing tennis lots too! ehehe.. i love being back home. i'm gonna miss playing tennis so much after i get back to kl. with wimbledon finals going on this weekend, haihz. busy every night with tennis. watching, that is. ahaha.. was kinda disappointed after the men's semis last night. really wanted johansson to win. not too big a fan of roddick's. ahwells. as i'm typing this the finals between federer and roddick's about to start.. which reminds me i have to go soon. =) i sure hope federer wins! ehehe..

aii nothing much to add now.. just feel so tired after this weekend. now looking forward to tennis finals! ahh.. what better way is there to end a tennis-y weekend? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home