Wednesday, August 03, 2005

home sweet home.

or, in other words, room sweet room. =) here's pics of my new room! not that i have many of my old room, but. hey, come to think of it, i dont think i even have one of my old room! *sigh. that just goes to show what a lousy tenant i am. i loved that room, by the way. but enough rantings. ehehe. here's some bits of my NEW room in block c-05-08.


my side of the room which is actually my table that has everything on it. lol. my Mother Mary picture, laptop, mirror, books, and all other necessities. the pink handbag is deb's by the way. =) i'm still on the search for the perfect handbag. ehehe.

and well, i DID want to put a pic of deb's side of the room, but she claims i took a lousy picture and doesnt want it published. lol.

okies. more pics to come. eheheee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home