Thursday, September 15, 2005

good morning malaysia.

the morning light streams in - a little of orange, pale pink and light blue. there are sounds of people getting up, getting ready for the day ahead. and here i am still stuck over my business communication's final draft for my essay. i say eff. what say you?

so pissed right now. wish i chose a different topic for it. smart lah me.. last minute decision for topic somemore lah. *sigh. the thing with me is, i'm always doing things last minute. like now. but i never learn.

i just looked out the window again. it's getting so much brighter now. minus the sight of sin cheow's black t-shirt hanging on the window la but well. it looks like such an impossibly happy day. agH. here i am still stuck at roy's place. good thing too, in a way, or else i'd be dead asleep at home and only waking up at 1100am to fret over the stoopid paper.

i think my whole sleeping time's screwed up. i didnt sleep all night agaIN. i need a life.

okay gotta go now. hafta wake roy up at 0700am. wish me luck that i'd be able to finish my essay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home