Saturday, November 12, 2005

...

i havent blogged in a while, and i had SO much great things to say.

about how stressed i was right before i left kl and came down to johor but everything turned out well in the end thanks to His grace. i rarely get stressed out but THOSE 24hours? hell i tell you. thanks especially to roy and yose who helped me move my things in the last minute to my new apartment and settled my student accomodation checking out..

about how our new apartment's so amazing and how we got such a good deal.. how i love the kitchen that has SO MANY cool appliances including a microwave oven now so we can easily reheat stuff.. how the tv's SO HUGE with a hi-fi set that we're gonna have so much fun next year. how i love my room with that HUGE director's chair. how i love the glass double-layered dining table..

about how fun ecf's 'the contender' church camp was.. about experiences and all.. about meeting great people.. about tennis when i actually beat roy. it was doubles anyway but it still counts. =)

about how my calendar design's approved and my lecturer likes it.. about how i dont have a single assignment to worry about anymore..

about how excited i am for my internship..

about how happy i am to see everyone here in jb again especially my mom who flew in the same day i did.. how happy i am to see my cousins, aunts, uncles..

about SO MANY THINGS!


and now.

i'm so sad.

two days ago i arrived in jb. that was thursday.

yesterday. friday. i found out i lost my beautiful 256mb avixe pendrive that looks like a product from sony vaio.

today. saturday. i lost my baby nokia6020. my beautiful baby. with my pictures.. my tones.. my recordings oh my recordings! my contacts.. my information.. most importantly, my 016 number that i've been using since i was 13! that number means a lot to me. been thru so much together. plus tomorrow is gonna be my baby's 5months anniversary with me! i so sad. i dunno what to say. i never lost my phone before. i so sad.

i checked my digi online itemised statement. the bugger (whoever it is who took my phone) made some phone calls. we called the numbers that he/she called. some were nice enough to talk to us. some even said they'd help. i dont want to be pessimistic about this. there ARE nice people in the world. i'm sure there are. i pray pray pray that i'd get my phone and my sim card back. i pray pray pray for whoever that took my phone.. if he/she had any intention to keep it/sell it/steal it at all, that they'd have a heart.. and that God'll forgive them for it. i pray pray pray that everything'll turn out fine.

i pray.

but i'm still so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home