Sunday, November 13, 2005

gone for good.

i've given up hoping.

my phone, my sim card.. everything. gone.

i've resigned to the fact that i'll never ever see my baby nokia6020 ever again.

i dont know which is sadder:
- losing my phone = the best phone i've ever got (okay i know it's not all that great, but hey i love it k..) with all my pics and recordings and all.. all precious moments gone..
[or]
- losing my sim card = my sim card that has been with me for 5years; ever since i was 13. that number has been through so much with me. i dont know lah. it just has very deep sentimental value.

siGh. thinking of both makes me so sad.

i'm glad that my parents are cool with it. i didnt know what i was expecting, but i guess i got it alright. my mom only said about how accidents happen while my dad just told me to be more careful next time. i <3 <3 love love love <3 <3 my parents! but still. i still feel so bad la. them being so nice about it all just makes me feel worse about it all.

the good news is, i've found my pendrive. or at least, chiam and roy found it. turns out i left it at roy's in my rush to send my draft to my lecturer.. so, all's good with that one.

but the other.. siGh.

i think there IS a way to get back my old number, but not so sure how. anyone can help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home