Saturday, November 19, 2005

random again.

work starts monday! cant wait. talked to andrea yesterday, so all's good. =)

as for this past week, i havent been doing anything productive except for rain marathons. oh, and shopping! ehehe. feel like such a bum.

i really cant wait for monday. my brain feels so dead lately. getting stupider every day. wahahaha.. so not good ah. which explains a lot of my meaningless posts. *siGh.

am going out again in a while. more shopping. i need a camera! but i guess i'll only be able to get it after i get my pay though. heh. already planned it all out. whatever allowance i'm getting from my internship i'm gonna use to get myself a digital camera. that's another big reason why i was so depressed with losing my baby nokia6020 coz that means i'll have to get a new phone. agH. wish i were raking in millions.

$$

i love the full house soundtrack. i know i've had it for a long time already, but i've been listening to it on playback nonstop again lately. ahaha. okay i admit, i'm obsessed.

nyeH. =p

full house ost - highly recommended. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home