Monday, December 26, 2005

big smiles all the way.

#1 my baby turned out to be all right after all. there was just some problem with my cd-writing software. *pHew.

#2 my family arrived todayy!! so very extremely happy. although they only arrived in the afternoon, but still. i'm so happyyyyy~!! baby bro's so huge nowww.. ehehe. and the parents are doing great. yeay.

damn i'm so tired now. i think i getting some sleep now. *yawns. there's still work tomorrow.

but before that, some picciess! =) good night.


me with the cousin!


me with the mother! :)


orchard rd. yeh i know. the typical xmas orchard scene. so blah. lol.



the family!


me and nice nice baby bro.


me and naughty baby bro.


the father and the cousin!


with the baby bro again. it's a bit blurry but i love this pic. and also my baby bro. eheheeee..


sighs. okie i really gotta go. damnnn tired. ahaha.. gnites~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home