Sunday, December 25, 2005

bummin'.

oo today is fun. teehee.

woke up at 0230pm just as the mtv video awards was starting to show on tv and is still showing. s'pore channel 5 btw. =) been planting my ass here ever since. with my laptop in front of me. i love technology. it helps me be such a bum.

rediscovered my passion for hiphop/r&b. really, i say, i never seem to have an exact music preference; i just listen to anything. ahahaa not that it matters. i love all music. <3<3 i just have certain.. phases. at times. ahahahaa.. but emo music still #1 any time! especially asian jiwang.

on a more fun note,

a MERRY XMAS once again to everybodyyyy!!

hope everyone's having a fabulous time.. be it out having fun or just bumming at home like me. =)

i love holidays.

the family's coming tomorrow! i'm gonna sleep in as late as possible so when i wake up they'd already be here. ahh.. perfection.

okies. now it's back to bumming.

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home