Sunday, December 18, 2005

geu rae do.. sarang ee da. (it's still.. love.)

i just came to the horrible conclusion that my blog doesnt read korean fonts. =( daymn. i know it's not my browser coz my browser reads korean just fine.. but my BLOG doesnt!! agH. so sad. =(

but anyway, i actually wanted to post the whole lyrics of my current blog song up in korean.. but since my blog has so nicely declined to show it in korean, i'll just give the translation instead. sighsss.. it's just such a beautiful sad sad song..

it's still.. love - shin seung hoon

when i see love, i walk by it
when i know it's love, i make an excuse
when i hear love, i ignore it
to cover my cries, i laugh loudly

love, is my love that bad?
love brings happiness, but here i am crying
why me, why am hurting so much?
i'd give everything away, if this love was permitted

when love hurts me, i continue to live
wiping my tears doesn't ease the pain

love, is my love that bad?
love brings happiness, but here i am crying
why me, why am hurting so much?
i'd give everything away, if this love was permitted

precious things always seem to leave
so i've kept my feelings hidden

your aura is so attracting
that causes the drunkenness from your love to get worse
i live for this painful love..


sighs.. there. just in case you were wondering what the songs actually means. and how sad it is. heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home