Thursday, December 15, 2005

happy birthdayyy!

a very very happy birthday to my beloved baby bro who's finally turned fifteen!! two more years till you can drive, yo. =D i'm waiting for that.

gawsh.. it's just amazing how time passes. i remember a time when i was six. i couldnt WAIT for you to grow up so you'd be taller than me and that you'd be my dancing partner. yeah, back then i was a dancing freak. ahahaha.. and now, you're TOWERING over me. geez.

and then there's the time when i used to show off all my bicycle skills to you coz i knew you cudnt do them (eg. ride with one hand, stand up and ride.. little kid skills. ahaha..) but i guess you proved to be the better cyclist after all after my 'accident' last year. heh..

and there's also the time when you'd do ANYTHING for me at all back then. i know you still do, coz i know you love me.. but now you're damn more manja than before eh? ahahaa.. i miss you.

the time when.. we started learning tennis together and for a week i think, i was SLIGHTLY better than you.. and now? daymn. i'd be HAPPY if i can play half as good as you, you freaking tennis pro. ahahaha..

oh and not forgetting when.. when you had your first crush! lol. gawsh.. how long ago was it? and also when you finally had someone you actually like, like you back. d'you want me to remind you how nervous you were? it was so funny.. i laugh thinking back on it now.. yet now, you seem to be doing much better than me in that department huh? =)

sighss.. you're all grown up now. you've changed so much from that adorable chubby little boy with two missing front teeth and that winning grin. dont change too much yea? but no matter what, you'll still be that adorable chubby little boy to me. my baby brother..

happy 15th birthday.. wish i was home now.. huGss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home