Saturday, December 31, 2005

of sony cybershot t5s and whatnot.

a sony cybershot dsc-t5 = mine. need i say more? =)



check out the FOCUS on this baby.. *siGh. the love of my life. how can it be possible to have more than one loves of my life? but it's alright. rain's still way up there. =)

anyhows. been so busy for the past few days. i love love love my family i dont want them to go homeeeee.. *sniff.

pics will be up soon. I FINALLY GOT MY CAMERA SO.. =D *siGh. so very happy. i initially wanted to buy it with my own pay, but my daddieee said he's getting it as my xmas pressie! whee. but i dunno la. still feel like wanna pay him back also. ehehe.. then can feel the hard-earned cash when using my baby.

okay, so pics will be up soon.. and so will my retrospection for the year 2005. i wonder if i'm a better person? lol. but anyways. cant do that now. gotta rush off to usher in the new yearrr!

a very very very HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE ESPECIALLY MY ALL MY HUNNIES! *huGs huGs kiSs kiSs. wish all of you are here with me now.. but i guess. we cant have everything, can we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home