Monday, December 05, 2005

she's really left, didnt she?

she told me she was waiting for me to go back to miri so she can see me again. she told me she missed me and my manjaness. she told me she wanted to find me in kl. she scolded me for not sms-ing her because i was too busy..

oh God.

why her?

of all people, why hannah, Lord?

she was such a loyal servant of Yours.. serving You in every way that she could. worshipping You.. proclaiming Your greatness to all who knew her..

now we're never ever going to see her anymore. not until all of us finally meet in Your presence once again..

dear Lord, please take care of her.. watch over her now that she's finally with You.. i can only console myself by believing that it is because she was so good, that she was such a wonderful child of Yours that You took her back with You again.

please bless her family and all those who knew her so that they will be strong in going through this..

hannah lipang nawan.

i couldnt believe it. i didnt want to believe it. i was so looking forward to going back home so i can finally meet up with the crazy fun bunch of people including hannah.. now that they're done with spm and everything.. but now..

we were supposed to laugh about how crazy we were during band!

when my bro smsed me this morning telling me the news, i didnt want to believe it. i mean, he's all the way in penang, so what would he know? i was in denial all day.. until i finally came home and found out..

i was on my friendster all day.. looking at the testimonial she wrote me just three days ago. she cant just leave like that..

God.

i cant write anymore.

Lord, please bless the souls of all the others involved too.. and take care of kenaina so she'll have a speedy recovery.

i leave with something ironic.. something hannah posted up on her friendster profile as a shoutout:

stay the way you are..no matter what happens...cos you are going to die anyway... (p/s: dont take this seriously..)

hannah.. could you have known??

and how could you have thought i'd ever lupa you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home