Saturday, December 17, 2005

uberly utterly completely extremely happy!

reason #1:
my family's coming to singapore for a week on christmas day!! just found out last night and flight got confirmed this morning. so i'm very very happy. nothing can spoil my great mood. lalalaaa.. best christmas present i'd ever expect for this year. siGh. life's good. all good. i'm seeing my family in a weeks' time! i'll be completely booked that week. =)

reason #2:
my parents got my old digi number back!! i love love love them so much. they knew how much that number meant to me.. so they went to the digi centre to fix it this morning. *teaRs. i'm so happy.. my 0168714428 is back in service! =) wheeee..

okay the rest are smaller reasons but i'm still happy too..

reason #3:
my flight back to miri's confirmed on the 21st jan. as in, really really confirmed. and i wont have to wait in kl for 4 hours! i only have a short transit in kuching and then i'm home free.. plus, it only costs rm300+ compared to the rm600+ that i was originally supposed to pay.. so there. money worries for plane ticket back at least not so bad anymore.

reason #4:
the song from the 'a love to kill' ost that i've been trying to upload since forever has finally been uploaded. i think there was a problem with the server or something, but now it's up so i'm really really happiieeee.. i love this song.. and a few more on the soundtrack. siGhss..

reason #5
my korean reading's improving!

reason #6:
it's the weekend!

life is fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home