Saturday, December 17, 2005

the verdict.

i'm still in my good mood. but something finally hit me a while ago. i mean, yeah, i've probably felt it for quite a while, but i just didnt realize what it is.

i realize that,

the mind and the heart are two very different things. my mind still allows me to fall for anyone at all, but my heart doesnt allow me to love anymore. not since i lost it two years ago. and i probably will never get it back.

and that's the final verdict.

it's like, the kesimpulan after trying so hard to come up with so much hipotesis that didnt even prove the point. now i finally have it.

ahwells. i'm cool with it. there's nothing wrong with being heartless. all the more space in my mind for rain now that i wont have to think of a better conclusion.

i'm still happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home