Friday, January 27, 2006

i'm baaaaack!

ah. it feels good to be back.. both online and home. =)

damn. it's been a long time since my last post eh? missing me much yet? or, more like, missing my meaningless rantings yet? teehee. i know anthony is though. he misses my updates so much that he's getting bored. ooOo. =p

*ahem.

anyways. haha. the last time i blogged, char was still in singapore and my feet were still hurting from that 10hr walk! now, deb has just left for home and i'm back in miri and i've finished my internship at cnbc and chinese new year is just around the corner. daymn. so much stuff's happened.

where'd i start?

<3<3<3

all right.

i finished my internship first. the final week at work was pretty relaxed coz for the last three days, cnbc had this global celebration thing where we had free lunches, tea, massage, manicure, lucky draw, etc etc. i was personally really hoping to win the O2 phone SO BADLY. i mean, even if i got the iPod, i wouldnt mind exchanging it with someone who got the phone (YES, THEY WERE GIVING AWAY IPODS AND PHONES. bloody celaka, right?) BUT of course, with my kinda luck, i didnt get no phone nor iPod. but ahwells. i got farewell gifts from my bosses anyway =D so i'm happy enough.

*sigh. my final day i was feeling so sad. when returned my pass and walked out that door.. you wouldnt imagine how crushed i was. it didnt help that i felt i wouldnt see most of them ever again - even if i would return to work in cnbc, most of them wouldnt be there anymore. it was a pretty bad feeling.

i think that's the problem with me. i get too emotionally attached to things.. then it's too hard for me to let go. *sighssss. happens to everything i get attached to. but then again, arent most people like that?

*sniff.

but well, we exchanged contacts so i guess it'll be all right lah. the world's so small now with technology and all.. we'll meet again. and tho i know they'll never see this,

THANKS HEAPS ALL YOU PEOPLES IN CNBC!! huGsies.

<3<3<3

so. that was last friday. the day AFTER that, i CAME BACK TO MIRI! whee. better still, i came back to miri WITH DEBBY! ahaha.. deb flew back with me on the kch-myy flight. we were making so much noise on the plane, it's a wonder that no one came to shut us up. ahaha.. it's so good to see that girl again..

so deb came, stayed with chiamie for first few days and stayed with me for the last few days. she's only just left yesterday morning..

cant believe it's all happened so fast! just a while ago we were planning deb's visit to miri.. and now she's left already. *sniff.

pictures will be up soon tho. i havent been able to find my cable yet.. it's lost somewhere in my piles of luggage. teehee.

<3<3<3

so there ya go. a much 'tapis'-ed edition of my last two weeks.

gawsh i'm so tired now. been sick since yesterday but i'm feeling much better today. i dont know why, but it seems that i always get sick whenever debby leaves. ahaha. what is this hahh? lol.

well hokays then. next update: pics i hope!

=)

cheers ppls! and have a great preparation for an amazing chinese new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home