Wednesday, January 11, 2006

with tissue stuffed up my nose..

and a superly drowsy head. i wanna get back to sleep but i just cant anymore. i think i've slept too much. aghhh..

filled with medication. i'm finally sick. celaka. went down to the doc's and got an MC for my missing work today. i can even not go tomorrow if i dun wanna ehehe coz i've got a two days MC.. but we'll see how i am first lah by then. i wanna go tomorrow coz i wanna work in production on friday! =)

oo and just as we (grandma and i) were walking back from the doc's, i saw this really cheap top for $12.90! so i went and got it anyway. =) grandma only managed to haggle till $12 (really, i'm seriously lousy at doing stuff like this ahaha) and in the end she said she'd buy it for me instead so yEay. =)



oo and on a completely different note, i want this car.



saw it along orchard the other day when i was out with the family. i wanted to post it up but i guess i forgotten. only remembered when i went through my photos ehehe.. I WANT THIS CAR I WANT THIS CAR I NO LONGER WANT THE MAZDA. :D

so yeah. let me try getting back to sleep again now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home