Sunday, February 19, 2006

it's raining!

yesterday,

my laptop drowned.

my room flooded.

my electronics all got drenched.

i had a heart attack.

.. but i thank God that everything was all right in the end. *siGh. all i did was open a WEE LITTLE bit of my room window to allow some fresh air in, went out a while, and the next moment when i entered again..

my laptop was covered in water! i walked in, and there was at least half a centimetre of water on the floor. my table was all wet, and my other electronics (my new IKEA LAMP! my phone charger, camera charger, mp3 player charger, USB cable, camera cable..) were all drenched.

*siGh. a FEW minutes was all it took for so much to happen. i saw it starting to rain in chiam's room but i didnt realize it would be so bad! =( i only imagined a few little drops of water on my study table. mana tahu..

had a bloody heart attack on the spot.

luckily chiamie and kok lik were there to help me dry my floor while i dried all my electronics. heh. <3 you guys.

oh and i know. there's a bloody lot of ppl who'd laugh their heads off if i tell them this incident. 'rain rain there some more lahh.. see now? finally rain on you!' if you dont understand, dont bother. =)

but even though all that shyt happened, everything turned out all right in the end. i was SO scared to try turn on my laptop in case anything happened (or in this case, NOTHING happening at ALL), but it's actually still working! or i wouldnt even be able to type this right now. ehehee..

lesson learnt: ALWAYS remember to close window whenever leaving room. you never know. my dahling rain might miss me again. ahahaa. =)

<3 <3 <3


on friday chiamie and i went to one-U and IKEA! went crazy at IKEA figuring out what lamp to get. there was this REALLY REALLY nice mood lamp that i so wanted.. square and white, just perfect. BUT, it was a tad too dim. cant exactly use that to study. =( so, i finally decided on a pixar lamp! that's what i'm gonna call it anyway. my pixar lamp. ehehee.. it's just so adorable. AND it's yellow light that's bright enough. yeay. so happy happy happy. was so depressed when i saw it all wet yesterday tho. i thought it wont work anymore. haih.


chiamie and i! lunch at TGIF.

my new ikea lamp! =D

stoopid rain that made my laptop wet. =(

but i like this pic tho. ehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home