Monday, December 18, 2006

this and that.

okay that's it. it's been officially one whole month of crazy bumming around not doing anything productive. today onwards, i shall make myself more useful. yes. that i shall. =)

beginning with lepaking sessions first! haha.. plus the ngiauchi po's back so there'll be plenty to ngiauchi about..

but first of all..

CONGRATS TO THE S'WAK TENNIS TEAM!

hehe defending champions held their title again for the borneo games in brunei this year. baby bro just got home yesterday; won all his matches. *sniff. so proud of him. he's sucha big boyy alreadyyy *bawls my eyes out* i cannot believeeee it. haha.. too bad i didnt watch him playing this time though haihh.. but well. a job well done to the team once again though! hehe..

finished editing a rough copy of my tennis clip. i dont like it. need to make more changes.. might be using it for the development programme. eep. well at least i've SOMETHING to keep me busy hehe..

and i've moved my workstation to my room. officially. hopefully this'll help me work more haha.. and i've just realized how many gadgets i've accumulated over time o_O but that's not the scary thing. the scary thing is - how much i've grown to be so dependent on them! heh.

lovingloving adidas. loving their ad. it's so cute and happy. made my day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home