Tuesday, January 09, 2007

blah.

okay that's one problem settled. called mr kok the agent who manages our apartment unit and all he keeps saying is 'i'll talk to the owner i'll talk to the owner'. o_O aihh whatever lah. at least i called him. one worry off my list; for today at least.

been pretty dilemma-ed lately.. stuff.. another blast from the past.. then there's the whole cant wait to get back to kl thing but dont wanna leave home too..

haihs. been one confused bugger recently. needing cheer-up therapy bad.


How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here in my arms
How does one walk away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

Cannot dream, cannot share
Sweet and tender moments
Cannot feel how we feel
Must pretend its over
Must be brave and we must go on
Must not say
What we've known all along

- Joy Enriquez, How Can I Not Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home