Friday, June 22, 2007

i woke up early(-er) today so it is a good day indeed.

i've just finished up my mail to apply for another internship for the end of this year. not giving details yet; still keeping my fingers crossed. and as much as i keep saying i cant wait to finish uni and get on with the real world, with work and earning my own $$ instead of depending on pa, i know i'm actually still very reluctant to grow up. hahah.. which explains the internship instead of getting a proper job since my hols are always so long.

soo.. speaking of 'growing up', i think i shall just.. leave and start blog-hopping being productive.

oh and this space is and shall be for a while very boring because i have no pictures to post due to the fact that i have been spending the past few days bumming at home doing nothing. my life has recently been pretty constant boring fun. enjoying my two month hols to the max. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home