Wednesday, July 04, 2007

ahhh i'm soo tired. i've got a looong thin line of a red scar on my left leg, my muscles are aching EVERYWHERE, and i'm still recovering from my flu from a while back.

but otherwise, it's been a great morning. productive, to say the least.

i woke up early for some tennis with the mommie and ooh it felt so GOOD. never mind the fact that my stamina's worse than ever from the simple fact that i havent been doing any proper sports in the past six months o_O but it's still a good feeling. hahah.. at least i'm getting my lazybum up and running.

so. argh. life has still been pretty monotonous. just been chilling at all home day doing nothing.. going to the courts.. usual stuff. wish my sayang were here =(

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger joey said...

ehehehe.. i waaant. you come here! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home