Tuesday, September 04, 2007

the days; i SWEAR they just fly right by!

been so busy with work everyday i never have time to update anymore. even right now, i've only just finished with the treatment for my documentary which is due later at 0200pm. AND i've gotta come up with an idea for my print ad because the due date's on thursday and we gotta show the lec/tute our concept first. THEN there's presentation next week on.. get this: "docile audiences". wtf. take common sense, put in a pile of big theories from sociologists here and there, add a couple of fancy schmanzy words, and there you have it: stuff we have to learn in our MCI classes. and AFTER that we've got a minor production to complete which is due in two weeks' time! to top it all off, there's TWO MCI readings to be done EVERY WEEK! oh wait.. that's not even including the print ad concept we gotta submit every thursday too.. eeps. *breaks down and cries.

oh the magnitude of stress we have to take. almost broke down last night when i couldnt do my documentary treatment. good thing sayang made me sleep 'else i wouldnt be here right now hahah.. finally thought of something this morning and finished it within 5hours. not bad eh? it's pretty rushed, but i'd say i'm pretty glad with the outcome. see what full concentration can actually do?

*sighs.

i slack too much lah.

the merdeka three-day weekend has been great coz the significant other finally got a long weekend off work! and.. now he's back to work again. my poor baby *sayangs. which is why i probably subconsciously allowed myself to believe that i 'couldnt think of any "interesting" ideas all weekend' hahah.. thanks baby for the awesome weekend. wont be forgetting it anytime soon! :D heheh..

dammit. i have no pictures to post. *pouts. i take too little pictures now lah. my baby sony has gone into neglect. camwhoring is no longer a daily necessity. haihs. gotta remind myself every day: TAKE MORE PICTURES! hahah.. director of photography in training konon. yeah, right.

so.. i'll be off for now. jas'll be picking me up in an hour i think. gotta go think of some ideas for my CIMB Bank Clicks ad. wish me luck for my documentary pitch this afternoon! toodles~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home